5. He was born into a very humble background in Arigidi, Ondo State, South West Nigeria.
6. The name of his father was G.K. Balogun. He passed away when he was still a baby. Consequently, the family’s responsibilities rest entirely on the mum.
7. At a little age, he would be taken to church by his mum and taught how to be involved in God’s project.
8. He was the smallest boy in his class, but always led prayers.
9. He was famously called “Small Pastor” in school due to his closeness to God.
10. His education suffered epileptic fits: Had attended six colleges in less than one year.
11. He started his college journey at Ansa-Ud-Deen Grammar School, Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
12. He was also a pioneer student at the Muslim College, Ikotun, Lagos.
13. He started his ministry with eight members in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos under a shade at the same location where the SCOAN is today.
14. During leisure, he plays with birds in his garden. Sometimes, he eats with them, and other times, the birds would climb on him while he sleeps. He is a man of nature. He preaches that you can read God’s Word anywhere to teach others but to read and live by it, you must learn to read it in nature away from all forms of distractions.
15. During the early days of his ministry, he was actively involved in every building work of the church from digging the drainage, cleaning chairs in the church, taking Sunday school classes with little children, to serving food to the congregation. He is a humble and hardworking man….click next below to continue reading.